£40,000 - £45,000
We are working with a growing and successful company within the FM sector company, that specialise in mechanical & electrical building services for the commercial and industrial sector.
Our client is currently recruiting for a contract manager to cover their Midlands based FM contracts, overseeing the day to day operations.
Contract Manager - The role
You will manage the various onsite teams and selected sub-contractors, to ensure the agreed client KPI's and SLAs are met whilst delivering service excellence. Reporting to both the client and the Account Manager you will motivate and lead the facilities team to deliver both innovation and cost savings, whilst maintaining the highest level of both service delivery and compliance
- Building Engineering Services or related Engineering Qualification at or equivalent to: ONC/ HNC level/ City & Guilds In electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Carpentry or Building Services Essential
- IOSH Managing Safely (Desired Not Essential)
- NEBOSH National/ International Certificate (Desired Not Essential)
- Membership of one or more of: CIBSE /IMechE /IET / BIFM (Desired not Essential)
- Substantial Experience in a similar role
- Experience of development and use of CAFM systems
- Mobilisation of Operation and Maintenance service delivery experience within a Mechanical and Electrical division
Contract Manager Salary Package:
- Salary: Circa £40,000 + Car Allowance
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this Contract Manager role please apply with your CV or call Logan on 0113 512 2010 or email logan@HVACRecruitment for more information.