Job Title: Mobile Electrical Engineer
Location: Bath (BA1)
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40hr week
Salary: £34,000 to £36,500 + overtime + on call (£115 - 1/6 rota)
- Company vehicle with personal use
- Fuel card
- Career progression
- Sick pay
- Enhanced pension
- Power tools
- PDA system
As a Mobile Electrical Engineer, you will be conducting maintenance in two well-known retail stores, all across Central and Northwest of London. You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on electrical systems, small installation projects, servicing, and repairs.
Some of the systems you will be working on could include, single phase and three phase distribution, emergency lights, fire alarm, AHU, FCU and commercial lighting systems.
What you'll need:
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Electrical Installation
- 18 th Edition (will consider 17 th )
- Experience working within FM industry or commercial maintenance.
- You will be working in a very client facing role so a good knowledge of health and safety.
Why should you work for us?
- Exciting opportunity to join the largest FM company in the UK.
- This role will provide you with opportunities for training, development, progression, and internal promotions.
- Mideals, an opportunity to receive discounts at various high street retailers, including Curry's, John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsburys, Boots and B&Q.
If the Mobile Electrical Engineer role is of interest, please call HVAC FM and ask for Hannah or click to apply.