Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Mobile)
Sector: Offices, Leisure, Hospitality
Salary: £32,000 + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Do you want to work for a family run, local business with an excellent reputation?
Do you want unmatched progression opportunities, and CPD opportunities?
Do you want an industry leading basic salary, and the opportunity to earn double time overtime on the weekend?
Our client is based out of Manchester and is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to their maintenance team to cover various commercial contracts across the Northwest.
- Fantastic basic salary
- choice of company car or van
- up to 10% pension
- Holidays rising with service
- Enhanced OT
- 1-15 callout rota
- Sick Pay
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers general maintenance across the facilities
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
- Similar experience in a commercial role
If this role is of Maintenance Technician is of interest, please apply with your CV or call Simon at HVAC FM