Facilities Management Sales Executive
$85,000 - $95,000 + annual performance related bonus
San Diego, California
Our client who are a leading globally renowned facilities management specialist are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive to join a growing team based out of their San Diego HQ.
The ideal candidate will be driven to perform to the highest level, enthusiastic, strong communicator and seeking an opportunity to build a successful career with a global organisation,
· Provide support to senior leaders and brokers by providing analysis, research, and perspective of client and market information that enables the business to think and approach clients strategically.
· Support managed brokerage functions and overall LMA strategic priorities.
· Such projects include broker revenue analysis, market share analysis, business activity stats, research on potential acquisition targets, research on recruiting, competition analysis, client touch program, relationship database and client care & development program.
· Develops tools and drives efforts to better support business development functions and revenue driving activities.
· Performs competitive analyses on business opportunities and client segments.
· Plays an active role in all aspects of the client engagement process by gathering information, identifying issues, forming hypotheses, providing input during client discussions, designing, and conducting analyses, and creating materials for use with existing and prospective clients.
· EDUCATION And EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required in business studies or equivalent
· Communication Skills
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents.
· Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format.
· Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
· Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
· Ability to cross-collaborate with various teams across the advisory services platform.
· Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, growth rates, discounts, and other fundamental Excel formulas.
If this position as a Facilities Management Sales Executive is of interest or you’d like to know more, please don’t hesitate to apply or reach out directly.