Job Title: Helpdesk Administrator
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £25,000
About the company
Are you looking for a new role where you will feel valued, appreciated , can work your way up the career ladder, and bonus you get your birthday off , AND if your of those globe trotters or just likes there down time and 25 + 8 holidays just isn't enough, you even have the chance to buy more!
What's not to love!
The client I am currently working with offers total facilities management (This means looking after buildings) This could be anything from the electrics being out, heating not working, repairing a leak literally anything that needs repairing or replacing they offer the full package!
I have a great working relationship with the client, we have recently placed 3 candidates who are all loving their new job and have already said they feel like they have been there for years! (In a good way!)
They are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator due to growth of the business.
What is the job?
- Answering any calls from clients for any maintenance issues
- Contacting engineers to attend the call out.
- Opening and closing of jobs on the inhouse system (This can be excel)
- Raising purchase orders for any materials purchased
- Raising invoices for customers and suppliers
- You will need to take part in a On Call ROTA - 1 in 4 - (Don't worry this will not disrupt your own time!) Just means you will have the company mobile phone to take any out of hours call and contact an engineer if required) Bonus.... You will recieve an additional On-call allowance!
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- 6% Employer Workplace Pension
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Holiday ‘Buy Back’ scheme + bonus birthday holiday
- Healthcare Scheme
- 1 days paid ‘Change the World’ volunteering day
We also offer £250 Amazon vouchers for any successful referral's - So if you know anyone currently on the lookout, Feel free to send them my way
Apply with CV FAO Sharon.