Salary up to £24,000
25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
This FM Company are market leading Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing contractors with over 60 years of experience in the industry. We deliver integrated end-to-end building services to the construction industry in London and the South East.
Our FM Solutions division is a key function within our business, and we are looking for a maintenance administrator to join our team.
Based in our offices in Ramsgate, Kent, you will be assisting the Senior Administrator and the FM/PPM team in providing admin support for the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Small Works Team, with duties outlined below but not limited to:
Duties of a Maintenance Administrator:
• Arranging engineer’s diaries and allocation of workloads.
• Typing of quotes, letters and reports.
• Assisting with quoting for maintenance and small works projects.
• Produce monthly Client reports.
• Maintain accurate records of Maintenance contract dates and sub-contract visits on all sites.
• Project invoicing.
• Project start-ups to include set up of folders and compiling log books.
• Close liaison with office staff and site engineers.
• Ordering of materials.
• Raising sub contract orders.
• Raising sub contract payment certs.
• Client and tenant liaison.
• Monitoring of training schedule.
• General office duties including answering telephone, filing and archiving.
Requirements of a Maintenance Administrator:
• A good knowledge of word and excel, excellent telephone manner and administrative skills.
• To be proactive and able to deal with issues quickly and in a professional manner.
• Must be client focused.
• Be able to deal with a varied workload within a busy department.
• Attention to detail required.
• Experienced in writing and typing letters and quotations, setting out
• Must be adaptable to carry out other duties as required.
Benefits of a Maintenance Administrator:
• Full time (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm)
• Competitive salary
• 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
• Workplace pension
• Life Insurance
If this role of a Maintenance Administrator sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0208092 6500 and ask for Bob.