Bristol & Surrounding Areas
£32,000 - £34,000 + Overtime + Call Out Rota
Monday - Friday, Normal Hours
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Plumber to join one of the leading FM companies across their commercial portfolio in the South West which includes retail, commercial offices and leisure sites.
Our client also has other national contracts where you may be utilized to support with any plumbing requirements from time to time.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, installation, compliance tasks
- Reactive works, minor Plumbing install works, Pressure vessels valve replacement etc Legionella awareness, Point of Use heaters
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks as required
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Plumbing duties/plant room checks
- General Building services work when required
- Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing & Heating.
- Legionella Awareness
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Full clean driving licence
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James