Refrigeration Engineer - Nottingham
Our client is a local and very successful HVAC, Refrigeration and Facilities Management company. Formed over 10 years ago and with a combined 40 years of industry knowledge, they hold their engineering team in very high regard and treat them accordingly. They offer job stability, career progression and an above market average benefits package.
The successful Refrigeration Engineer will join the team of field based Refrigeration Engineers who support the client's commercial contracts including some well-known household brands.
The refrigeration engineer role will be mobile, carrying out service, maintenance, fault-finding and repair of commercial refrigeration systems at a number of their high end supermarket and retail sites.
Refrigeration Engineer Duties:
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Service desk within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required and advise Customer, Supervisors & Account Managers of the repairs required.
- Reduce call volumes and gas usage by ensuring thorough investigations are carried out establishing the root cause of faults to ensure similar breakdowns are not repeated.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, customer in store e-based systems & administration and return to relevant parties as required, in real time (same day).
- Update all job details in PDA in real time.
- Liaise with the Spares team to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required.
- Take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as appropriate.
- Assist in achieving 100% PPM maintenance completion when required.
- Ensure the Company is promoted in a professional manner at all times, maintaining an appropriate attitude and appearance in front of the Customer.
- If assigned a trainee, mentor and coach them to make sure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress their level of competence and ultimately their career development.
- To provide assistance within allocated stores for other engineers and maintenance teams where required.
- Communicate to supervisors and account team to ensure business quotes for identified additional works outside of the contract.
- Monitor and ensure van stock levels are appropriate to allow for a high first fix percentage.
- City & Guilds F-Gas
- NVQ Air Conditioning & Refrigeration / City & Guilds Refrigeration – Level 2
Refrigeration Engineer Package:
- Salary Package: £34K - £38K (Dependent on Experience)
- Company Vehicle, PDA, Tools
- Overtime opportunities
- Travel time payments
If you are a fully qualified refrigeration engineer and you are interested in the role please apply with your updated CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999