The biggest facilities management companies in the world are currently looking for a Contract Support to work in a large modern office in Leeds.
We have placed 440 candidates with this company over the last 4 years and the staff retention is great!
They are looking to recruit a Contract Support based within the Leeds area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious with the drive to progress within the company!!
**On offer for the Contract Support*
- Great working hours
- Nice working environment
- Huge progression aspects
- Staff nights out!
- 25 days holiday's + 8 bank holidays
- Internal candidates considered first for roles within the business
Role Overview of Contract Support:
- Manage Helpdesk System using in house systems, including reporting
- Maintain PPM records using in house systems, including reporting.
- Review Subcontractor performance and feedback through appropriate systems
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Contract Review meetings
- Plan and arrange call outs, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Create monthly Customer Report with Contract Manager
- Create/raise Extra Works jobs.
- Create accurate POs in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with company deadlines at the correct margin
Experience / Qualifications of Contract Support:-
- Experience in Excel is Essential
- Customer service experience
- Use of MS Office
The offer of Contract Support:-
- Hybrid - Mon-Fri - 8am-5pm - Will become 3 days hybrid following full office based training
- Up to £27,000
- 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
Apply with CV FAO Sharon
We also offer £250 Amazon vouchers for any successful referral's - So if you know anyone currently on the lookout, feel free to send them my way