Our Client is a market leader in the development and deployment of Mechanical services.
We are helping them to recruit for a pipefitter to work on a large social housing contract. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week.
We are looking for a confident, experienced a driven individual with an experienced background, good planning, and organisational skills.
** The successful candidate MUST have experience with the service and maintenance of domestic heating systems. **
The role will be primarily maintenance and emergency response reactive repairs plus minor works repairs.
- Carry out PPM tasks and record and complete relative documents
- Carry out reactive callouts on critical systems
- Mechanical repairs and small works
- Complete compliance testing and minor works
- Included in out of hours callout rota
- Qualifications or Required Experience:
- City and Guilds in Plumbing or pipe fitting
- Domestic Gas qualifications (advantageous)
- Good experience of mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company benefits
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999