Electrical Building Services Maintenance Engineer
Our client who are a large estate management and FM service provider across the UK. They are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician on a mobile role for their clients in the Atherstone area.
- Carrying out a multi set of skills with associated competency to external clients.
- To carry out Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on all Services to provide detailed reporting with predictive times for remedial and chargeable works, and life cycle condition reporting.
- To provide a high level of technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients and office staff
- Working as a key part of the maintenance team, and key interface with Facilities Maintenance Clients.
- To carry out all works in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of client assets
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your trade.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests associated with carpentry services and associated systems or items
- 17th or 18th Edition
- C&G Electrical Installation level 3 or C&G 236 pt 1 & pt 2 Electrical Installations
- Additional skills such as basic building fabrics work (Desired not essential)
- Your own basic hand tools and PPE
- Experienced with PPM schedules
- Driving licence
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999