We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on behalf of the world's biggest FM company, based at a large prestigious site in the City of London.
Our client can offer up-skilling courses (HVAP), further career progression as well as some of the best benefits in the business.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Shift Pattern - Week 1: Mon/Tue/Fri/Sat/Sun, Week 2: Wed/Thur - 7am/7pm - 12 hour shifts
- £38,000 - £42,000 + overtime
- 20 days holidays + bank holiday & other benefits
Job specific accountabilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ Level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- 18th edition
- HVAP (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for James
Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Shift Engineer / Shift Technician / Shift Engineer