F Gas Engineer
£34k - £38k
Here we have a fantastic opportunity for an F - Gas Engineer to work with one of the UK's most prestigious companies.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive works are carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices, to ensure the responsible sites are fully compliant and follow industry best practices.
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
- Reactive attendance to emergency call-outs plus subsequent fault diagnosis and repair
- Working on VRVs, Split Units, Chillers and AHUs.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and can implement these on site.
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Work on own and as part of a team
- Improve site compliance and manage the site logbook system
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM and Concept systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hour's emergency response.
- Participate in the on-call rota