Lead Maintenance Engineer
£37,000 - £39,000 + Overtime
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
25 Days Holiday + BH
We are currently looking to recruit a Lead Maintenance Engineer to be based at a large radiation site in Oxfordshire - as the Lead Maintenance Engineer on site you will be responsible for leading a team of 5 engineers as well as being hands on with day to day maintenance tasks.
The successful Lead Maintenance Engineer will be joining the UK's biggest FM company who can offer a competitive salary as well as great company benefits, progression, and training.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Lead from example within the team and step up into the Engineering Supervisor position when on leave
- Liaise with clients and management on a daily basis
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ Level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Strong knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience within a critical environment (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as a Lead Maintenance Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for James.