Wembley - London Borough of Brent
Monday - Friday, 8am / 4:30pm
Are you interested in joining a leading maintenance company with a reputation for excellence?
I am currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join a team of engineers across a council account in the Wembley area, the successful Maintenance Electrician will be primarily based at a site in Willesden and will cover a couple of other sites in the area from time to time.
Our client can offer a fantastic benefits package which includes; paid annual leave, pool vehicle, free eye tests, health cash plan subscription and cycle to work scheme.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Liaising with clients & management
- Work safely at all times complying with current health & safety procedures
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- City and Guilds/NVQ qualified Electrically to level 2/3
- 18th edition (desirable)
- C&G 2391 (desirable)
- Experience working in facilities management
- Client facing experience
- Well presented