£32,000 - £34,000 + Door to Door travel + bonus for projects
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Looking to expand the team with a Maintenance Plumber, carrying out reactive maintenance and projects
Role and responsibilities of a Maintenance Plumber;
- Material take off's
- Installation of plumbing equipment, pipework, brackets and insulation
- Service and Maintenance
- Liaising with onsite clients
- Progress updates and information
- Ensuring health & safety is adhered to, including inspection of PPE
- Progress updates and information to line manager
- To work both in a team and alone
- Jobs are located across the country so travel and overnight stays will be required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks within reason as necessitated by site specific objectives and your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Qualifications & Attributes Required for a Maintenance Plumber:
- Minimum of a Level 2 qualification
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
- Full clean driving license
- Paid Holiday
- Learning and development opportunities
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
If this Maintenance Plumber role is of interest simply apply with your CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600