Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Bristol & Surrounding Areas
Monday - Friday, 48 Hour Week
Salary up to £38,000 + Overtime
One of the UK's leading M&E providers are looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a brand new retail contract that has been freshly mobilized within the last 3 months - covering Bristol & surrounding areas you'll be responsible for all reactive & pre-planned maintenance, minor installation and breakdown work as well as any other duties that may arise on a day-to-day basis.
Our client can offer a extensive benefits package including; private medical insurance, income protection, life cover - X2 salary, childcare vouchers, discount schemes (gyms etc), employee assistance programme, introducers bonus scheme and a brilliant pension package.
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed.
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services.
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair.
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments.
- Provide technical support to other engineers.
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Previous experience working in client-facing environments
- Excellent team working skills
If this role is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.