Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
£28,000 + OT + Company Van & Fuel Card
Interested in working on behalf of the Britains largest gym chain?
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Mobile Caretaker to work across a new contract win in North London and surrounding areas. With over 300+ gyms nationwide with over 1M members you'll be responsible for the upkeep of a cluster of 16 sites which could include fixing leaks, repairs and general site maintenance.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a company perk box, upskilling & training courses as well as clear career progression path.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Mobile Caretaker:
- Provide a reactive & planned maintenance service across a cluster of sites
- Plumbing duties as required in toilets, wash stations and shower areas
- Painting & decorating as and when required in the inside of buildings
- Internal and external maintenance and repair works
- Assisting with moving machinery, furniture and any other items
- Other reasonable tasks agrred with the supervisor / engineering manager
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Person Specification for a Mobile Caretaker:
- Experience in DIY, general site maintenance and day-to-day tasks
- General knowledge of building works in commercial buildings
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
If this role is of interest please apply or for more information, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.