South Coast & Surrounding Areas
£42,000 + Door to Door Travel
Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
**NO CALL OUT**
One of the UK's leading manufacturing companies are looking for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join their engineering team working across a commercial portfolio which includes offices, schools, hospitals and universities.
The successful Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer will be responsible for reactive and pre-planned maintenance, installation work and breakdowns.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension (which company matches), bonus schemes, sick pay and estate car with personal use included.
- Carry out preventative maintenance program.
- Carry out reactive maintenance works.
- To ensure all environmental conditions are always maintained.
- Wide range of gas maintenance and repair work
- Ensure all paperwork is compliant to current legislation.
- Liaise with our client’s representative on a day-to-day basis regarding work issues
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- In date Commercial Gas tickets (essential)
- 17th/18th edition (desirable)
- Previous experience working in commercial environments
- Previous client-facing experience