We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile HVAC Engineer to join one of the UK's fastest growing commercial contracts.
Our client currently covers 265 critical sites across the UK on behalf of some of the biggest clients in the world.
The ideal Mobile HVAC Engineer will be based within the M25 and will join a team of 15 mobile Air Conditioning Engineers across London.
You will have previous experienced within a commercial background and have previous critical FM experience.
The successful Mobile HVAC Engineer will be responsible for all Air Conditioning Planned, Reactive Maintenance and Minor Installations.
- Mobile HVAC Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Salary: £36,000 + D2D Travel + Overtime
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
- 8% company pension
Job specific accountabilities;
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed.
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services.
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair.
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments.
- Provide technical support to other engineers.
- Be a part of a call-out rota.
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
- Previous experience with close control systems & chillers
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as a Mobile HVAC Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for James.
0208 092 6500