Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
Northampton / Kettering / Corby
£32,000 - £35,000
Monday - Friday, 8AM / 5PM
Van, Fuel Card & PDA
Our client is looking for a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer to join an existing team of engineers working for one of the UK's leading FM companies.
The successful Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer will carry out PPM and Reactive Maintenance, breakdowns and call outs on various sites.
Joining a team of already established engineers on a well-known nationwide contract, the successful candidate will be allocated a set number of sites across commercial contracts.
- Salary up to £35,000 + abundance of overtime
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Company pension up to 8%, matched by company
- Phone/PDA provided
Job specific responsibilities:
- To provide an effective planned and reactive Electrical and multi skilled maintenance/repairs to site including processes and procedures to ensure client satisfaction and perception.
- Ensure site compliance with local legislation and provide planned and reactive maintenance to site assets.
- Build close working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth service delivery above expectations.
- Provide support and assistance to Account Manager with all aspects of the contract delivery, manage key suppliers to ensure a professional delivery is achieved and all works are conducted professionally.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Fabric Services.
- Management of the CAFM System to ensure staff's performance and monitor service delivery.
- Organise and if necessary, assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems.
- Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in conjunction with the Contract Manager.
- Formulating, Assessing and Validating Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monthly team meetings to be attended, including toolbox talks.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 17th/18th edition wiring regulations.
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer is of interest please apply or, call the office on 0121 809 1999 and ask for Jamie