Mobile Electrical Engineer
5 Sites - Exeter, Bournemouth & Bristol
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
£35,000 + Call Out (1 in 3 - £100) + OT
Looking for a better work-life balance?
The UK's leading FM company are looking for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to join their current engineering team of 5 across an insurance account maintaining 5 of their commercial offices with 3 located in Exeter, 2 Bristol and 1 in Bournemouth.
This role allows you to leave home at 8am and be home for 5pm with door to door travel included too - they can also offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, training courses as well as a clear career prrogression pathway.
Job Details for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician:
- Diagnose and rectify faults in connection with M&E plant, building fabric as well as reactive and planned maintenance
- Ensure all PPM tasks are carried out to programme and notify the maintenance supervisor immediately if any deadlines are missed
- Maintain records of all tests carried out and ensure all equipment is running efficiently
- Check and test alarm and security systems, ensuring adherence of fire and health & safety legislation
- Liaise with helpdesk as well as clients and management
- Support maintenance supervisor with contractor compliance
- Repairs to a variety of electrical & mechanical plant equipment throughout buildings
Qualifications / Experience for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician:
- NVQ level 2/3 Electrical Installation (desirable)
- 17th/18th Edition (essential)
- Facilities Management background
- Previous client facing experience
- Articulate and presentable
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.