Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Up To £34,000 + Vehicle + Fuel
The role involves delivering a multi-skilled maintenance service encompassing both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
The primary responsibilities include providing both reactive and proactive maintenance services according to project requirements for all operational equipment.
Why join us?
Commitment to Employee Well-being: We place emphasis on the well-being of our employees. The company recognizes the importance of a healthy work-life balance and strives to create a positive and supportive working environment.
Training and Development Opportunities: We are known known for investing in the professional growth of its employees. The company provides training and development opportunities to help you enhance your skills and advance your career.
- Conduct modifications and installations when required.
- Maintain, repair, and calibrate electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation plant for optimized reliability and maintainability.
- Ensure that all key performance indicators are met and liaise with contractors or external suppliers when necessary.
- Complete required paperwork and produce accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Work in compliance with current company policies and procedures.
- Report any deficiencies in systems of work or equipment that may jeopardize service delivery, or pose a risk to health and safety or the environment.
- Ensure that own work and work of those under supervision is completed in a safe and diligent manner.
- Level 3 Electrical
- Possess 18th Edition qualification.
- Good knowledge of building Statutory Compliance.
- Responsibility for maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Suitable training will be provided as needed to ensure the candidate is competent to achieve the required skills.
- The role involves mobility, covering BBC sites in Ipswich, Norwich Forum, Norwich Livestock Market, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Dunstable, and Northampton.
- A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided.
If this role aligns with your aspirations and skillset send in your CV or call Kieran on 01218 091 999!