Our client is a family run commercial heating services company operating within the hospitality, healthcare, Leisure, and education industries. They provide specialist commercial and domestic heating & gas services to a wide range of contracted and non-contracted clients.
Due to continuing and steady growth, an exciting opportunity has come available to join our ever-growing team of professionals in the roll of Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Director, you will lead the Operations team, successfully managing and maintaining a highly motivated, engaged and performing team.
- Remotely managing a team of Heating Engineers ensuring the quality of workmanship is maintained and in line with the scheme requirements, ensuring any corrective measures are swiftly dealt with and corrected.
- Assisting the overall recruitment strategy for Heating Engineers in line with company growth & business needs.
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication are maintained both within the team, and equally with our customer and clients whilst taking ownership of compliments and complaints.
- Overseeing the effective use of resources and materials to ensure that all jobs are completed in a quality way, on time and within budget.
- Positively driving and championing company process changes to improve our delivery and existing service offering to our customers/clients.
- Actively and effectively participating in and contributing in Management meetings and other monthly meetings including the provision of reports and analysis to highlight operations performance, risks and opportunities and any actions taken to improve any shortfalls.
- Leading the team in contributing to the overall reputation, sustainability, and growth of the Business.
- Providing quotes to clients for works ranging from small value follow on works to Large value projects.
- Ensuring compliance with current regulation/ legislation standards. (i.e., Gas Safety Regs) and delivery of toolbox talks etc.
- Supporting the HR & Compliance/Governance departments to ensure that all engineers’ training and qualifications are up to date.
Qualifications & training
- Gas Safe qualified (Required)
- IOSH Managing Safely/ Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme/ Site Management Safety Training Scheme/ NBOSH Management of Health & Safety or similar – Preferred.
- Proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Commercial Acumen
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + company bonus + car allowance