Project Manager(s) Needed
South East England
Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
£45,000 + Vehicle Allowance + Laptop + Phone
Are you a project manager looking for a new role?
One of our clients are currently looking for a Fully Qualified and experienced Project Manager to be based in the South East, to work across multiple commercial and industrial contracts for a large Facilities Services company.
As one of the leaders in the industry for projects and building services work, the client has many years of work secured for the foreseeable on various types of contracts in the South East of England.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Ideally have knowledge of EV Charger installations, LED changeovers and working on commercial sites
- Have site-based building services engineering experience and/or worked as a Project Manager, or an Mechanical Quantity Surveyor on new and refurbishment projects.
- Be able to ensure timely inspections, rectification of issues, and communications with relevant stakeholder groups. Communicate confidently and effectively both orally and in writing adapting communication style for the needs of the audience.
- Have good knowledge of procurement, and a good ability to take the various project works from cradle to grave.
- Prince2 Qualification preferred
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing over 10+ principle contractors on projects valued between £10,000 to £1 million.
- Project Manager
- Remote working
- Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working on EV charger installs, Delivery lockers, Supermarket equipment, LED Changeovers and various small works
- Private Medical insurance + Life cover X2 of basic salary.
- Salary: £45,000 + £5000 car allowance + fuel card + phone + laptop
If you would like the opportunity to be a Project Manager for one of the best FM companies who will invest time and money into their employees, please apply directly or contact Josh on 02 0 80 9 2 6 50 0 or email@example.com