Mobile covering the North East
£60k - £80k per year + Car allowance + Yearly bonus scheme
This is a great opportunity for a current area manager or contracts/operations manager with a background in commercial gas or LPG to work for a great company and take that next step in their career
Role & Responsibilities will include:
• To deliver excellence in business performance across the region, whilst driving customer service improvements, operational efficiency/effectiveness, safety and continuous improvement in everything we do.
• To develop a high-performing regional operations team that operates to the highest possible standard and strives for a ‘right first time’ approach.
• To lead a matrix of operations and support teams to ensure our proposition to our customers within region is the number 1 in the market.
• Ensuring the safety of colleagues, customers and the wider public by driving HSE compliance, process safety and the Safety Culture in adherence with COMAH regulations where required.
• Leadership and engagement of the regional operations team, including direct management and development of Site Managers.
• Responsible for all customer service matters in region.
• Engagement and partnering with sales colleagues to support profitable volume growth and market development.
• Accountable for operational cost and capital budget expenditure within set targets.
•Leading and developing continuous improvements in efficiency and cost control within the region.
• Successful implementation of safety and operational improvement programmes within region.
• Cylinder metal management within region, including stock allocation and distribution across the Flogas and dealer networks to optimise stock levels and drive sales.
• Ensure effective transport management within the region, including compliance with company and legislative rules in relation to vehicle maintenance and driver management.
• Experience of multi-site distributed operations
• Proven leadership capability, delivering results through others
• Emotionally intelligent with a capability to build engaged and effective teams
• Proven track record of driving continuous operational improvements and efficiencies
• Track record of delivering change effectively and efficiently
• Strategic but comfortable with a detailed approach where required
• Customer focused with experience of developing operational capability in line with customer service needs.
• Proven experience leading through change and transformation, developing a high-performance culture
• Excellent communication and influencing skills across all levels of an organisation
• High level of IT literacy
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Proactive, self-starter
• Comfortable with pace, fluidity and a degree of ambiguity
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy – setting strategies and seeing them through to execution
• Leadership behaviours aligned to the organisational values (safety, integrity, partnership, excellence
• Knowledge of the LPG industry
• Experience of managing in a process safety environment • Experience of COMAH regulations
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Logan.