The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing service, maintenance, fault finding repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs to a range of customers and clients.
Commitment to customer care, working collaboratively with colleagues, clients & customers is at the heart of what we do every day. We'll look to you to carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated HVAC equipment, general fault finding and repairs to HVAC assets and services. You will also be required to maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic.
Primary duties will include:
- Service, maintenance, fault finding repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs
- Managing of F gas register for both sites
- Management of suppliers and sub-contractors on and off site
- Develop and maintain project installation programme using EXCEL or MS Project
- Preparation of internal project reports/maintain a site diary, reporting to Project Manager
- Site commissioning and client sign off and all necessary documentation
- Attend all site meetings and record minutes of meetings
- Interpreting drawings for fabrication and installation with approved mechanical subcontractors
- Health and Safety - Prepare a detail method statement and risk assessments and have up to date health and safety training certificates
- Building strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Work closely with our in-house design engineers
- Identify variations
- Provide weekly progress reports on all projects to the Technical Services Manager
- Formulate operations and maintenance manuals with our in-house engineers
- Provide support in tender preparation on installations costs
- Maintain up to date Management Cards and Health and Safety certificates
- Provide operator training
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance background
- Level 2 AC & Refrigeration or any other building services related qualifications would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships