Static Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 + Overtime
Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
25 Days Holiday + BH
Didcot - OX11
We are currently looking to recruit a Static Maintenance Engineer to be based at a large radiation site in Oxfordshire - on site you will be responsible for all electrical tasks as well as supporting other engineers with any other maintenance that may arise.
The successful Static Maintenance Engineer will be joining the UK's biggest FM company who can offer a competitive salary as well as great company benefits, progression, and training.
- Carry out remedial works in response to safety audits
- All reactive and planned electrical maintenance across site as well any other tasks that may arise on a day-to-day-basis
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems.
- Ensure all site logbooks, acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
- Periodically review planners.
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations
- General building services maintenance
- Previous FM experience
- 17th or 18th Edition (essential)
- NVQ Level 2/3 Electrical Installation (desirable)
- Well presented with a can-do attitude
- Client facing experience (desirable)